Friday, February 1, 2013

Married!

So. Those of you, if there are any of you, who come to this blog regularly know that I haven't posted a blog for quite a while. There are several reasons for that.

But in more exciting news, I got married recently! Actually it was over a month ago, but things have been busy, as I'm sure you can guess. But anyway, being married has been great. We have made it through our first month together, so we are definitely going to make it another 40 or 50 years, right? haha ok I joke, but seriously it is really nice to be married and know that I don't have to try and think about dating anymore. I'm done with all that guessing and pursuing (although I will continue to pursue my wife) and trying to ask someone out on a date and all that awkward fun stuff. Now we just hang out and play board games and cook food. haha it is a grand ol' time :)

We have been helping with a youth group in town (my wife is part-time there) and that has been pretty fun too. I feel like I am actually starting to get to know some of the students there, so that is always nice. We just planned our summer trip; we are going to Niagara Falls! It should be a pretty exciting time, and I may post some stuff about that when it happens.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update and let you know that I haven't forgotten about this site, and I'll be back later. Hope you are doing well, and thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave comments and whatnot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment