Monday, November 21, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I am slightly frustrated. I have such a desire to help others. To help them through their struggles, their pain, their insecurities, and to celebrate in their successes, their joys, and their victories. I want to share so much of what God has shown me and blessed me with so that the blessing may also go to someone else. But I don't know how. I want to so badly, but I feel like I just hit a roadblock, because I don't know how to continue. I feel like no matter what I do to try and 'get the word out' it won't be enough...whatheck.

How many problems/arguments are caused by misunderstandings? Or miscommunications? Or assumptions? I see people who have different views of the way reality is, and they think that they are being attacked when views are stated. Recently it has been pointed out to me that emotions/stress can stack on each other and cause relatively small things to seem larger than what we can handle. Perhaps that is playing into it- we get stressed and worried and then some small thing happens and we find an opportunity to 'take control' of some small part of our life, and we end up stepping all over someone else because we think we need to be in control of something, even if it is just a small conversation. Why do we do that? (Link here to Jessica's blog)

And now, interruptions make my night. Thank you to Carol and Jenny for being rambunctious, bubbly, hug-giving, and my friends. You two mean so much to me :)

So, this is a piece of my life right now. These are some bits of my thoughts. And I hope you find them encouraging, and I hope to put more of them up here, because I want to share with you some of the things God has shared with me.

Verses to end with: Ephesians 4:29-5:2

1 comment: