Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Haiku

This is a letter I wrote, then received a couple weeks later. Only then did I realize I was one word away from a Haiku. So I added a word (the word is 'always' in case you are wondering), and the following came to be:
Love more, worry less
Trust God, pray about all things
Trust His plan always
I received this letter on the same night that I went to Worship Night. It never ceases to amaze me how God reaffirms things and reminds us that He is always with us.
Earlier tonight I was talking to a new friend of mine about their experience at church. They said that their pastor talked about persevering, getting up even when we fall, and how God is always there with us, even when we fall down. I don't think she knew it, but I was definitely questioning some things earlier today about whether or not to keep talking to someone. Now I know.
Love never fails ;)

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. -1 Corinthians 13:8

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick!

    1 Corinthians 13 is the perfect chapter for this. Love it =)

    ReplyDelete